In 2015 I have completed a Physiotherapy at The State Higher Vocational School, Institute of Health Protection. My work is my passion, in which I realize myself, constantly expanding my knowledge in the field of physiotherapy, massage and cosmetology. I want Maris to fully meet your expectations.
I gained professional practice, among others in:
- - Specialist District Hospital E. Biernacki in Mielec, Rehabilitation and Neurological Rehabilitation Department (I was also an intern at this department)
- - Provincial Hospital St. Łukasz in Tarnów, Orthopedic Department
- - Atlas. NZOZ Rehabilitation clinic in Mielec, in the kinesiotherapy, physiotherapy and massage studio
- - "KFA" Aviators Mielec - wrapping players by kinesiotaping tapes during the PLFA8 tournament
In addition, the courses and certificates obtained:
- Basic PNF course supported by IPNFA, Rzeszów
- Kinesiotaping course, Cracow
- Massage course - Special Anti-Cellulite Chinese Cupping Massage, Tarnów
- Course of Hot stones massage, Tarnów
By Resolution No. 223/033 / I of the KRF of 29 May 2018, I was granted the Right to Practice a Physiotherapist, Profession number 46102 - it is possible to check on the website of the National Chamber of Physiotherapists.
Maris wellness center exists only from 2018, however, every day I gain the trust and sympathy of new clients. I do my job with passion, positive energy and smile accompany me at every step. I provide professional service, a friendly atmosphere and an individual approach to each client. The treatments I perform are aimed at recovering health but also for beauty, relaxation and renewal.
I cordially invite you!